More TBB Asks fun!
- Have you ever kept a gratitude journal? I have one now, but I’m really bad about remembering to write in it every day.
- Hosting Thanksgiving at your house? No, not this year. We host my parents every other year. This year we go to my in-laws.
- Favorite food for Thanksgiving meal? Homemade apple & raisin stuffing.
- What one thing in Nature are you grateful for? I love running at the park in the fall and seeing the trees changing beautiful colors.
- Pumpkin Pie? I’m not a big fan. I might have one small piece but I have to eat it with whipped cream.
- Traditional Cookbook? I use Pinterest for all of my recipes, except for Thanksgiving dinner. I have notes from my mom and make the exact meal I had every Thanksgiving growing up. It is my favorite meal of the year (every other year).
- Oven-baked or Deep-fried Turkey? Oven
- Thanksgiving leftovers? Of course! They are the best leftovers!! We usually eat dinner at 1:00 and the best part is reheating leftovers to eat later that night. And again for lunch the next day.
- What is one household product you are most grateful for? Another interesting question…I am going to say my vacuum. Lol. I have a Shark that I love and use daily. #neatfreakalert
- Are you most grateful for home-cooked meals or restaurant meals? Definitely home-cooked. We eat at home most of the time and I definitely prefer that to going out.