I love these TBB Asks surveys.
- Top 3 shops? Target, Target and Target. Seriously, that’s the only place I shop except Amazon and Giant Eagle for groceries.
- Where is the majority of your shopping done – in store or online? – I try to buy everything I can online so I don’t have to go to a store. I use the drive up option at Target several times a month. And I love Amazon.
- What’s your favorite thing to shop for? – Books!
- What do you just HATE shopping for? – I really don’t like to shop at all, but I loathe grocery shopping.
- What’s your most favorite thing you’ve ever bought? – Probably my Kindle Paperwhite and my handbag from All Saints. And I love getting new running shoes. 😀
- Do you prefer shopping alone or with others? – I’d rather do it alone, so I don’t feel rushed.
- Best Bargain? I find great deals on Amazon and sometimes at Target. I always try to wait until things go on sale before buying.
- Thrift Store Shopping? – I don’t really thrift shop, but I’m not opposed to it. I just never do it.
- Best cities for shopping? – Since shopping isn’t my thing, I couldn’t tell ya.
- Who’s your style or fashion icon? – Tarryn Fisher. I love her style and she has a blog where she’ll post outfits and recommendations.