I love these TBB Asks surveys.
- Books you have read multiple times. I honestly never re-read books. I have read Twilight twice and I listened to the audio version of All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover after having read the book months prior. My goal is to get the audio versions of a lot of my favorite books.
- Favorite book/author of all time. Ha! This is a hard question because I have a lot of favorites. Books – Making Faces by Amy Harmon, It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover, The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker, Now That You Mention It by Kristan Higgins, The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. Favorite authors – Colleen Hoover, Amy Harmon, Tarryn Fisher, Taylor Jenkins Reid, Harlan Coben, Sarah Jio, Kristan Higgins…I could keep going.
- Favorite TV show to binge. I honestly don’t watch a lot of TV. But my husband and I will binge watch The Ranch on Netflix. And we’ll watch reruns of The Office and FRIENDS all the time.
- Favorite new-ish TV show. I just started watching Tidying Up by Marie Kondo and I love it.
- Favorite movie of all time. Halloween (the original), National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation & Clueless (I can’t pick just one!)
- Movie you are looking forward to watching. I’d like to see the new Mary Poppins, but I can wait to rent it. Honestly, all the Disney movies coming out in the next year kind of make me excited. The new Toy Story, Aladdin…it’ll be a fun year for taking Sunnie to the movies.
- First concert you attended. My mom took me to the Wayne County Fair and I got to see Reba. I LOVED her (still do).
- Ultimate concert. Seriously, NKOTB puts on an amazing show. I have seen them many times in the past 10 years, and I’m going to see them again in May. I can’t wait! Other singers I would love to see in concert are Celine Dion (she has the most amazing singing voice imo), Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake.
- Favorite music/artist/band. NKOTB, Celine Dion, Christina Perri, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake
- How do you listen? I use the Apple Music app and listen through my phone, usually in the car. We have a few bluetooth speakers around the house, too. Sunnie uses the music app more than me! 🙂