I had a lot of fun doing my Favorite Fall Items post that I thought I’d do a winter one as well. It has already gotten cold in Ohio where the temps feel more like winter than fall. We don’t get to have our windows open for very long before we’re turning on the heat and using the fireplace on a regular basis. I love using my fireplace every night – it’s so cozy. Here are some of my favorite items to wear that are comfortable and perfect for this time of year.
1.If I’m not living in leggings, I am wearing these jeans. They are super comfortable, and that’s saying a lot, because I hate jeans.
2. I wanted to treat myself to a new pair of boots, but instead of the traditional snow boots, I fell in love with these wedges. They are fur-lined and SO warm. And they go great with jeans or leggings.
3. I wear my scarf almost every day. It’s so versatile and goes with everything. This isn’t the exact same one that I have, because they don’t sell mine anymore, but it’s pretty close.
4. Can’t go wrong with a big comfy sweater! Target for the win.
5. Another Target find that I love – velvet slippers. They are so cute that I want to wear them as regular shoes.
6. A big cozy cardigan that goes with everything – I have been living in this thing on the weekends.
Hit me up with some of your favorite items to wear in the winter!